Valhalla!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mixed RP group for Durarara!! And Bacanno!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aoba Kuronuma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma Empty
PostSubject: Aoba Kuronuma   Aoba Kuronuma Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 am

Character's name: Aoba Kuronuma; formerly known as Aoba Izumii.

What series are you from?: Durarara!!

Personality section:
Those zestful sparkling eyes and the bright smile on his face… – at first glance, Aoba is nothing but a friendly boy –. Yes, he looks like your average hyper and enthusiastic fifteen-year old guy, except for his strikingly childish features. In fact, it may be due to these that he looks so gullible. Even though, being innocent won’t change the fact that Aoba can be extremely talkative too.

However, sometimes his speech may seem a bit greasy. His manners can be ingratiating, unctuous, smarmy. As if there was more than what meets the eye.

And in fact, this hyper personality of his is a sly façade of his. His real self is twisted, wicked and cunning. He can pretty frivolous and cold too.

Roleplay sample:
The evening had the strange flavour of a pre-established ceremony – as if the immutable silence, that incomprehensible tranquillity, had been set up beforehand. It was truly an abstruse feeling the one there were to those hours, which Aoba spent all alone at the obscure and abandoned factory –.

Then, he’d just plunge into that enormous abyss that was his mind and ponder about the recent events that had taken place in the city. Anri, Izaya, Kida – those names always ended up colliding precipitously in his mind, as if dreamlike, sudden vicissitudes to the nature of the city –.
However, he didn’t dislike them in the least. In fact, they had a scrumptious taste to them – a wicked, delicious taste, indeed –. And it was the sound to the name Mikado the one he had particularly grown fond of. Every time he stumbled upon this one, while he lingered in his own thoughts, sparkles seemed to glimmer in his eyes and a sly smirk clang to the edge of his lips.
He chuckled then, as he conceived loads of plans. And eventually, this scornful sneer would turn into scoffs and cackles.

Nevertheless, back then, as the quiet hours unfolded, there was nothing else to do, other than waiting. The darkness at the factory was almost absolute – none of those neon signs’ lights from the city, which would always buzz and flicker, would seep through the thick, dusty walls of the building –. Only the cold breeze would wash through, carrying on the greasy smell of Ikebukuro.

And yet, he scoffed. He was so impatient. Aoba could only wait for the game to kick off.

Anything else?:
You may have noticed that English is not my native language, so I will beg your pardon if you spot any grammar-mistakes throughout my writings. Other than that, I have been pretty busy myself with school and stuff, thus, I may not turn out to be the most active member ever. Of course, that does not mean I will not do my best to keep up with the roleplay.
Also, even though I am a great fan of both Durarara!! And Baccano!, I have yet to read some of the novels of both series. I have watched both anime series and read volumes 1, 4, 5 and 6 of Durarara!!. I’ve been meaning to have a go with Baccano’s novels, yet I haven’t gotten around to do so yet, so I may not know what happens later on in the series. However, I am familiar with the characters and I’ll be glad to roleplay along them if I have to. C:

I look forward roleplaying with y’all! ♥

MSN account: male_antmann@hotmail.com

Last edited by Kuronuma on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Aoba Kuronuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma   Aoba Kuronuma Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 am

Nice app. Feel free to do a intro, and welcome!

I'm just reading the novels myself so we can all help each other out~!
Back to top Go down
https://valhallaikebukuro.forumotion.com

Aoba Kuronuma
Page 1 of 1