Valhalla!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mixed RP group for Durarara!! And Bacanno!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Dian

Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian!   Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm

A photo of your character:
Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian! Isaac

Name of character: Isaac Dian

Series you are from: Baccano!

Your age: 16 (But soon to be 17)

Characters age: Unknown. (Immortal)

Personality segment from your application: Paired with Miria, they make the most ridiculous thieves in history. They appear idiotic, naive and ignorant but due to the ridiculous crimes they commit, their state-of-the-art costumes and pure luck, they have never been caught. Together, they've stolen useless things like doors and chocolate bars to robbing the Genoard household.

Miria is constantly seen with him, like his shadow. The two of them have faced extreme situations together and in 1930, unintentionally become immortal after drinking the immortality liquor. Isaac has romantic interests in Miria, but it is unknown as to whether the feeling is mutual.

Isaac is an incredibly loyal and affectionate person, bearing absolutely no negative feelings towards others. His upbeat personality is infectious and he is an easily approachable person. His brain functions on a one track mind standard and as a result, possesses a strong happy-go-lucky personality. Wherever he goes, he likes to befriend people but not all of his attempts to do so are successful as some find his positivity annoying or simply overwhelming.

Rps you would like to do? Everyone, watch out for the ultimate combo of Miria and Isaac. They will come get you one way or another. That pretty much sums it up.

Things you will not rp: Generally, I can take on board pretty much anything you throw at me except extreme gore. But I doubt that will come up on this forum anyway.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: But apart from that, I'd just really like to have a heap of fun and get to know everyone. Y'know, set up my social networks? C:

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:
  • America/Alfred F. Jones - Facebook {Hetalia}
  • F6F Hellcat/Hermes F. Grumman - The Midnight Navy {Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine}
  • Musashi/Amashiro Musashi - Facebook {Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine}

About yourself: I'm a pure bred Asian and proud of it! Home for me is in Hong Kong but most of the year I stay in Australia since I study there. My actual nationality is Australian but I don't really like being referred to as Australian. *shot* I have no sense of patriotism for that place whatsoever. |D
Back to top Go down

Howdy, the name's Isaac Dian!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla!! :: General Infomation :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: