Valhalla!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mixed RP group for Durarara!! And Bacanno!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

A photo of your character:

Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ 83428

Name of character: Aoba Kuronuma, formerly known as Aoba Izumii.

Series you are from: Durarara!!

Your age: 15.

Character's age: 15.

Personality segment from your application:
Those zestful sparkling eyes and the bright smile on his face… – at first glance, Aoba is nothing but a friendly boy –. Yes, he looks like your average hyper and enthusiastic fifteen-year old guy, except for his strikingly childish features. In fact, it may be due to these that he looks so gullible. Even though, being innocent won’t change the fact that Aoba can be extremely talkative too.

However, sometimes his speech may seem a bit greasy. His manners can be ingratiating, unctuous, smarmy. As if there was more than what meets the eye.

And in fact, this hyper personality of his is a sly façade of his. His real self is twisted, wicked and cunning. He can pretty frivolous and cold too.

RPs you would like to do?
To be honest, I'd be okay with pretty much everything as long as it keeps me interested. Needless to say, I am willing to RP seriously and get down to the dark and mindscrewing side both series. Actually, I'm pretty much fond of gore, and I used to RP it a lot in the previous RPs I've been to, so I hope I can find some of it too! Of course, this doesn't mean I don't enjoy the emotional side to characters - actually, I tend to RP those way too much for their own good XD -. So, even though I'm not particularly fond of crack pairings, when it comes to RPing, I can go with pretty much anything XD. I'm not a homophobe either, so I am okay with BL, though I'm not particularly interested in it.

Things you will not RP:
Ermm, actually, I think I'll RP pretty much anything I'm told to. C:

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
I don't know... ermm, please be good to me, senpai's! I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with y'all ♥!

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not:
Well, you probably don't know me anyway, but I've taken part in a good share of RPs before. Some of them were original-story roleplays and some of the were fanfiction roleplays. In all af them, we worked with literary style as well. However, all of them were set up in my scanlation team's forums and we were a pretty small community so I doubt anyone of you has ever been to our forums. Anyway, these are the characters I've RP'd as:

Elliot Nightray ▬ Pandora Hearts RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Jack Vessalius ▬ Pandora Hearts RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Ada Vessalius ▬ Pandora Hearts RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Izaya Orihara ▬ Durarara!! RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Kadota Kyohei ▬ Durarara!! RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Tykki Mikk ▬ D.Gray-Man RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Yuu Kanda ▬ D.Gray-Man RP; The Black Abyss forums.
Link Howard ▬ D.Gray-Man RP; The Black Abyss forums.
The Queen of Hearts ▬ Wonderland RP [Original RP]; The Black Abyss forums.
Irina Sidha ▬ St. Evellyne's Shelter RP [Original RP]; The Black Abyss forums.

About yourself:
I'm a 15-year-old happy-go-lucky dorky girl, living in Argentina - yes, that's in South America, just in case you were wondering -, who enjoys anime, mechas, manga and literature, too much for her own good. My interests involve art, reading and philosophy, though I'm not really good at any, haha. As you could have guessed, my native language is Spanish - hola, hola~ -, though I've been studying English for years, so I've grown really attached to that language.
Actually, I used to be the main admin of a scanlation team, but I've been hiatusing from my scanlation duties, being I can't keep up with them any longer. I hope that being this will only be a RP, I'll be able to beat up my RL duties, to keep up with it properly, too.

Also, just in case you're interested in adding me in any site other than this, my screen name on Tumblr, MyAnimeList, Livejournal, Wordpress, and my scanlation alias is Malenaah - being my real name is Malena - except for DeviantArt, in which I've signed up as Exiararara. Feel free to add me on MSN too: male_antmann@hotmail.com

Last edited by Kuronuma on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikado Ryūgamine

Mikado Ryūgamine

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 am

Nice to meet you...!! I'm looking forward to the RPing and I think I have occasionally bumped into your DA -page. :3
Back to top Go down
Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh, did you? Woah, that's pretty weird. And I thought that my DA was the most isolated DA ever, haha XD. What's your account on DA, by the by? c:
Back to top Go down
Mikado Ryūgamine

Mikado Ryūgamine

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Ah, right--!! My account there is Problem47 . :3
Back to top Go down
Ronny Sukiart

Ronny Sukiart

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 am

: D Hello! Is your Tumblr title a reference to System of a Down? I love that band~
Back to top Go down
Aoba Kuronuma

Aoba Kuronuma

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

Haha, you got it right, indeed - it's from Toxicity's lyrics! I'm glad to meet other SOAD fellow fan online - I love the band to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥   Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoba Kuronuma salutes y'all! ♥
Page 1 of 1