Valhalla!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mixed RP group for Durarara!! And Bacanno!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izaya will be gone for about a month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Sukiart

Ronny Sukiart

Izaya will be gone for about a month  Empty
PostSubject: Izaya will be gone for about a month    Izaya will be gone for about a month  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey, folks, Izaya's RPer wanted me to let everyone know that her computer crashed, so she won't be able to get online for about a month. She'll try to keep up with her administration duties, but she won't really be able to post a lot (since she's getting online through her phone).

Anyway, Shizuo and I will be handling applications until she comes back, and we encourage everyone to start role-playing whenever they feel like it. Role-play to your heart's content!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot one of us a PM, or I suppose you can reply to this.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Izaya will be gone for about a month  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izaya will be gone for about a month    Izaya will be gone for about a month  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 am

Thankyou Ronny. Update on my computer woes. Since the hardrive is wiped and programs not working I will be sending it in to be looked at tomorrow. It is expected to take a few days before i can pick it up, probably monday. Then I will need to get the wireless internet set back up on it.. so expect me back late next week if all goes to plan. If not I will need to get a new computer which will add another week or two on that previous time. Heh, isn't it lucky I set this place to phone capable a few days ago? I won't be up for much rping though.. a touch screen phone gets annoying to type long thing. Sorry about this folks! I will get this fixed asap!
Back to top Go down
https://valhallaikebukuro.forumotion.com

Izaya will be gone for about a month
Page 1 of 1