Valhalla!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mixed RP group for Durarara!! And Bacanno!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you looking at?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuo Heiwajima

Shizuo Heiwajima

What are you looking at? Empty
PostSubject: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

A photo of your character:
What are you looking at? 214585

Name of character:
Shizuo Heiwajima.

Series you are from:
Durarararararararararararararararararararararararararararara.

Online alias(if applicable): It varies.

Your age: 18.

Characters age: 24.

Personality segment from your application:
Both blessed and cursed with the ability to shut off the part of his brain that attempts to shut down the body so as to avoid pain. Shizuo is a man of incredible physical strength He has worked himself and his body to the point where pain that would have most men on their knees means nothing to him. He despises his own strength, however, he finds it difficult to control his foul temper. Thus, he is constantly launching himself into battle. Truthfully, he hates violence. However seemingly unrelated events lead to him using a terrible relentless kind of violence. (These events may or may not be related to Orihara Izaya).

Despite this, he has oddly childlike tastes and habits. He enjoys lying in the sun in his freetime and he enjoys sweets and dairy products. Although he dresses as a bartender, his occupation is that of a body guard. He has a protective streak in him, though it can me misunderstood by people who are not familiar with him. He does not like others getting involved in his dirty work and he does not like violence inflicted upon others. (Unless it's Izaya.)

He is not paticularly talkative and when he is, it's blunt and to the point. He'd really prefer to stay out of the messes he gets dragged into, but fate has not granted Shizuo the option of a peaceful life.

Oh, and he hates Izaya. A lot. Do not get in between he and Izaya in a fight.

Rps you would like to do?
I am versatile.

Things you will not rp:
I'm pretty open minded. I'll speak up if something is bothering me.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
Uh, well. To be honest I don't know all that much about Baccano. I'm a bit nervous because of this, but I will try to catch up in order to RP correctly.

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:
Denmark- World Belongs to Us (hetalia)
Denmark- World's collide (hetalia)
America- Crossed roads (hetalia)
Red Spy- Alternative team work (Tf2)

About me:
Urghdsdgs. I'm from Australia. I cosplay and roleplay like they're going out of fashion. Currently I'm really into Hetalia, Durarara and Team fortress 2 (if my RPs are any indication). I'm in my final year of college and I've just now decided what I want to study. I've been to Japan and America and next on the map is Finland. I am a register monkey at Kmart and I loathe it. I'm a bit of an awkward penguin.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah~ Nice too see your back from Disneyland Shizu-chan~

I could almost say I missed my awkward penguin~ This gives me amusing visual images..so I drew you a picture, because I am a great artist.

What are you looking at? Dealwithit

The likeness is uncanny
Back to top Go down
https://valhallaikebukuro.forumotion.com
Shizuo Heiwajima

Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 pm

What the-- ..... What in the...... I am going to cut you into tiny pieces and sprinkle you in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

aww~ Shizuo chan does not appreciate great art~ -chuckles-
Back to top Go down
https://valhallaikebukuro.forumotion.com
Mikado Ryūgamine

Mikado Ryūgamine

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:57 am

Wow, travelling sure is great. Welcome to Finland!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla!! :: General Infomation :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: